Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ngsg_sit
Contributor
Contributor

Calculated row / column

Hi,

Is QlikSense able to do the following below? Or it can only be achieved by NPrinting?

Offers                                                  Acceptance

2016     2017     2018     Total Offered          2016     2017     2018     Total Accepted

Prog A               2          3          4     |     9                         1          2          3      |         6                   

Prog B               4          5          6     |    15                        7          8          9       |        24

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Total:       6          8          10         24                        8         10         12             30

Thank you.

6 Replies
ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

Can we see your sourse data?

Regards,

Andrey

ngsg_sit
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Andrey,

I do not have access to the source data as this is taken care by my another group of colleagues as they are in the midst of transiting from old system to new system. The data will be stored in MS SQL server though.

This is the format that my users are currently using in Excel.

Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

This looks like a standard Pivot table to me. Quite possible to do right out of the box I think.

Something like this one -

pivot table.JPG

Hope this helps. Let us know if you are not able to get it working.

Thanks,

Ajit

ngsg_sit
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi,

What I am trying to achieve is getting the sum of rows and columns to appear at the side and bottom. From your screenshot, it doesn't show this way.

Right now I do not have the data to try. I would like to know if Qliksense is able to achieve it.

Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Sum of rows or columns is quite possible as that is a standard feature as well. I deliberately excluded that since in my data it does not make sense to sum it up. Showing here only for your reference that it can be done in Qlik Sense.

pivot totals.JPG

If you can share any sample data and your chart's details, I can provide more specifications on how to get it done.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Ajit

vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

please post some sample data so people here can help you better

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.