Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rsaiq
Creator
Creator

Calculation on the basis of date range in qliksense

shamshad8881_2-1624204311108.png

shamshad8881_3-1624204416261.png

I have explained all the problem in the attached excel sheet.I am new to qliksense please help me to resolve this solution

And also attched the QVF file.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try this may be?

Opening: Sum({<Type=,[GL Date]={">=$(=Min({1} [GL Date]))<=$(=Min([GL Date]))"}>}Amount)

Purchase: Sum({<Type={'01.Purchases'},[GL Date]={">=$(=Min([GL Date]))<=$(=Max([GL Date]))"}>}Amount)

Sale: Sum({<Type={'02.Sales'},[GL Date]={">=$(=Min([GL Date]))<=$(=Max([GL Date]))"}>}Amount)

Closing: Sum({<Type=,[GL Date]={">=$(=Min({1}[GL Date]))<=$(=Max([GL Date]))"}>}Amount)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try this may be?

Opening: Sum({<Type=,[GL Date]={">=$(=Min({1} [GL Date]))<=$(=Min([GL Date]))"}>}Amount)

Purchase: Sum({<Type={'01.Purchases'},[GL Date]={">=$(=Min([GL Date]))<=$(=Max([GL Date]))"}>}Amount)

Sale: Sum({<Type={'02.Sales'},[GL Date]={">=$(=Min([GL Date]))<=$(=Max([GL Date]))"}>}Amount)

Closing: Sum({<Type=,[GL Date]={">=$(=Min({1}[GL Date]))<=$(=Max([GL Date]))"}>}Amount)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Rsaiq
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for Reply and help.

All Calculataions are working as  per the requirement .

Thnaks once again.