Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Crichter141
Contributor III
Contributor III

Calendar Visualization

For Qlik Sense (not Qlik View please).   

I've been challenged to display on a dashboard in a Calendar format.  Think like an appointment book, our customers book appointments and the idea is to track those that miss their appointment in something that looks like a Outlook WEEKLY calendar mashed up with a heat map.  With blocks of time taking up the space for appointments booked (or Not).  

I'm not asking about the Master Calendar, we have the data already.  It's the visualizations we can't seem to find something that 'looks' like a weekly calendar or will allow us to draw our own visual(s).  The users have a wireframe that they would like us to replicate and I'm not finding anything even close.

I can't believe Qlik doesn't have a calendar object of some sort.

Thanks in Advance!

Cheryl  

3 Replies
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

can't you bring in your appointment data and put it into a table showing one week's appointments ?

You can do conditional coloring based on the data

Crichter141
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Lisa!  Thank you for your reply.

True, we could use a table, but that's not what the users have asked for.  They'd like a visualization similar to the calendar object available in Tableau.  I wasn't sure how to force the table to look like a calendar (I've tried with Pivot tables) and explored the community but nothing I've found has worked.  I see QV solutions but nothing for QS.  If there's something I've missed please point me in that direction.  I'm a visual learner so examples help.

I read Mike Tarallo's(sp?) post that said Qlik might be working on a calendar object back in 2015, but nothing since.  Was it dropped in favor of a table?

Thank you again!

nuwanhwb87
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi All,

I also need this visualization.
Any solution Available .
Please help.

thanks