Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I share app with other users?

Hi

Im a Qlikview User. I use the personal edition, so every report I do I cant share it with anybody as I dont have a paid version. Ive heard about Qlik Sense, and I want to know if the Free desktop edition of QlikSense allows to create reports or apps, that can be shared with other non paid users too? or does allow to share a cloud web report to others? does it has any kind of limitations?

Thanks

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

With QlikSense the Desktop is free [there is no option to pay for a licence, it is truly free].  And any QlikSense qvf can be opened by anybody with their free QlikSense Desktop.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Great! So I can share reports to others who already have the QlikSense. If someone doesnt have QlikSense, is there a way of sharing a report?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

For someone who does not have QlikSense, they can download & install it for free - and then they do have QlikSense.

Or with QlikSense 2 you can right click a object and export it to pdf.

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Lucas - take a look at these videos to get a better idea on how you can share apps, with Qlik Sense Desktop freely.

New to Qlik Sense Videos - main video page

With QlikView Personal (Free)- you cannot do this.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik