Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Can I use Mashup to create dynamic charts on my web page?

Hi All,

I want to create dynamic charts on the web page getting the objects from different Qlik sense Apps on a server.  My initial thought is to create a Mashup using the objects (charts) and visualizations from different Qlik sense Apps.  Can I create that dynamically?

Thanks,

Monica

2 Replies
robert_mika
Master III
Master III

What do you mean by dynamic/dynamically?

Not applicable
Author

Robert, Thanks for getting back to me.  What I understand is that Mashup is a webpage or web application that can use content from more than one source (I want to use Qlik Sense visualizations aka objects from multiple Qlik sense Apps on the server). 

Now each App in my case has visualizations that are updated based on filter options on the App. There are multiple users using those Apps.  Now since I want to pull visualizations from these Qlik Apps into a Mashup webpage what will be the value of those visualizations aka objects in the Mashups as different users filter data with those  Apps?  Another question is - How does the value of the objects/ visualizations update within the website with the embedded object (visualizations from the App)?

Any leads/help on this will be very much appreciated

Thanks,

Monica