Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Can Qlikview sense read data from IBM MQ?

Can Qlikview sense read data from IBM MQ?

12 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Upendra - I have made an inquiry for you to our teams and will get back to you shortly.

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Upendra - here is what I found for you to give you an example.http://www.qlik.com/us/services/support/qoncierge

We have a customer within the trading and quantitative research industry where they required real-time analytics from trading users. They used QlikView for trading and risk analytics for hundreds of trading users with about 6500 refreshes of data per day. Some refreshing at 1 and 2 min intervals.Some use cases include but are not limited to risk management, statistical analysis, portfolio performance, fees and commissions, asset class / asset exposure, operational risk, MIS management.

When I say "refresh" - you need to be aware of how QlikView works with its indexing engine and how it is used. Data is accessed from source(s), consolidated, transformed, augmented if necessary and loaded into our indexing engine which provides calculations and aggregations on the fly while maintaining relationships between the data. Allowing users to explore data freely without any predefined setups and speed-of-thought analysis.

Hope this helps.

If you need more information, I suggest you contact our Qoncierge Service which can provide additional detail and connect you with one of our reps. - Contact Qlik Qon...

Regards,

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Upendra - here is an article which discusses another solution: A Solution for Real-Time Retail Analytics - insideBIGDATA

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik