Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gQlikR
Contributor
Contributor

Can a Professional or Analyzer Allocated User(s) Avoid the Qlik Sense Login Option to View Streams?

Hello QlikR's, 

I have a quick question...

Working with the Enterprise version of the QMC and Qlik Sense; with only Professional licenses (No Analyzer Licenses currently.);  is there a governance or possible Security Rule I can set up to avoid the Professional license user's Login option on the Qlik Sense Hub to simple view streams (Without logging into the Hub.)?  

Or will Analyzer licenses allow a user(s) to access streams without logging into the Qlik Sense Hub every time the user wants to go and view the streams only?  

I'm just trying to see if one of the Professional or Analyzer licenses will allow a user in the domain to reach the hub without logging in to view streams only; or if this is even possible?

Thank you in advance for your response(s). 

gQlikR

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vegar
MVP
MVP

Both kind of users will need to authenticate then self accessing Qlik Sense. You always need to authenticate your self it does not matter if you're accessing the HUB, a Stream or an application. However, you can configure your server that your users are automatically authenticated through your active directory.

To let the users access straight into a stream you could provide them with an url pointing to the correct Stream.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Vegar
MVP
MVP

Both kind of users will need to authenticate then self accessing Qlik Sense. You always need to authenticate your self it does not matter if you're accessing the HUB, a Stream or an application. However, you can configure your server that your users are automatically authenticated through your active directory.

To let the users access straight into a stream you could provide them with an url pointing to the correct Stream.