Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pal25
Contributor III
Contributor III

Can someone advise what benefits this link might have to the Qliksense ?

Hi all,

I am new to Qliksense. Can someone have a quick look at the below link and advise me what benefits i can have from this 

If someone can brief and explain in layman language, would be helpful

Vizlib Self-Service - Value Added Product Extension for Qlik Sense

Labels (3)
8 Replies
Mark_Little
Luminary
Luminary

VizLib create extensions that can be connected to QlikSense to expand functionality. So for example if a chart type you want isn't available then they may have one your can buy. 

How these extensions would be useful for you would be down to your personal use case and i could not advise. They have vids and sales on the site if you want more information.

pal25
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@Mark_Little . Thanks so much

Just a quick question, is each extension VizLib chargeable ?

And if it is, is it over and above the Qliksense standard license cost  for an app developer ?

Also, what does term "Self Service" signifies in the link ?

ggijben
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi @pal25 ,

The first 5 users are free, so you can always try the extensions to see if it fits your organization. 

Above that, licenses are about 7$ per user, per month.

pal25
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@ggijben  - thanks for your answer

By licenses do you mean licenses for accessing VizLib extensions ? 

Let me know if i am correct - In an organisation, first 5 users can try extensions for free... if more than 5 app developers are there, then the cost is 7$ per user per month ?

ggijben
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Correct, i mean the licenses for accessing VizLib extensions.

For the "Self Service" pack you mentioned, yes, it is around $7 per month, depending on how many licenses you buy. It can get a little cheaper with big numbers.

However, the prices are different for each Extension Bundle.

So the "Self Service" bundle is around $7/user/month, but the "Finance" bundle is $21/user/month. From 25+ users it becomes $12.60, etc...

You can find the prices here:
https://home.vizlib.com/pricing/ 

pal25
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@ggijben  - Thanks soo much for this info

so if there a single person who is app developer. And this app (containing VizLib extension) is being used by say 100 end users...so the payment needs to be done for all 100 people   ? 

ggijben
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

@pal25 , yes that is correct. All 100 people would need a license to use the vizlib Extension. But if only 20 out of 100 people actually use the vizlib extension in the dashboard, you can purchase 20 licenses and make sure they are assigned to the right persons. For the other 80 people, the vizlib extension then just wouldnt load. But that doesn't matter since they are not using it anyway.

pal25
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Awesome ...thanks  a ton @ggijben  🙂