Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Can't open sense App in Chrome version 41

Hi All,

I have a problem that after I get into the hub of Qlik Sense, I found that I can't open my App that I already made before.

When I try to open the App, I always stay in a loading page, does anyone has the same problem?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Alex - it's a bug I am told - I just checked our internal system and it is fixed in our latest service release (SR). Which should be available shortly.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Alex - this is a known issue - please check here http://community.qlik.com/message/740595#740595 for possible TEMPORARY solutions.

Are you running Qlik Sense version 1.1 - Desktop or Server? It has been stated that upgrading to version 1.1 fixed the issue.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Hi Mike - I saw the solution, many of them have fixed this problem by upgrade to version 1.1.0, but my question is I‘m running Qlik Sense Server 1.1.

I'll try to re-install the chrome, hope it will be OK, Thank you.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Mike - I try to re-install the chrome it cames the same problem, so I open developer tools and refresh the page, it works. Is this the problem with the browser or something else?

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Alex - it's a bug I am told - I just checked our internal system and it is fixed in our latest service release (SR). Which should be available shortly.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Hi Mike - Got it, thanks