Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gowtham174
Creator
Creator

Can we link KPI object to Bar Chart

Hi All,

Is is possible to link KPI object to the bar chart in qliksense. (Not on the Other sheet in the same sheet)

My requirement is by clicking the KPI object can i show value in the Bar chart, Is is possible to us object id and use if condition in expression.

Thanks,

Gowtham

7 Replies
rittermd
Master
Master

Can you provide more details?  I don't think you can do what you are asking.  But I am not exactly sure what you want.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Possible in qlikview default where Qliksense need extension. If you okay to use extensions you need

1. Advanced Text Object

2. Show Hide Object

Answer is NO without extension

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Gowtham174
Creator
Creator
Author

can you please provide me the extension to link bar chart to kip

Gowtham174
Creator
Creator
Author

My requirement is I have KPI which shows the overall all of three fields, i need to split into three individual. Also in kpi i need to show overall.

If i click on KIP without going into next sheet can i show that in single page.

rittermd
Master
Master

Do a search at Branch.qlik.com

Extensions that you find on Branch may not be supported or even work with current builds of QS.  VizLib is more reliable and some extensions are actually certified by Qlik.

You can also check out VizLib.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Does Question related to Bar chart to KPI (Hide Vs Show) or KPI to Bar chart (Hide Vs Show)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Gowtham174
Creator
Creator
Author

KPI to Bar chart