Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
guruprem
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Can we show What if scenarios in Qlik Sense

Hi ,

Could some one explains me if we can show what if scenarios in Qlik Sense? If yes I need some guidance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Guruprem,

You can using a few techniques, using variables, or a list box and even add an extension to use a slider if you want.

I will provide a simple example to give you an idea, but note you can expand on this with other techniques.

Check out this simple .qvf file

Please copy .qvf file to your C:\Users\<user profile>\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Apps and refresh Qlik Sense Desktop with F5

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Guruprem,

You can using a few techniques, using variables, or a list box and even add an extension to use a slider if you want.

I will provide a simple example to give you an idea, but note you can expand on this with other techniques.

Check out this simple .qvf file

Please copy .qvf file to your C:\Users\<user profile>\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Apps and refresh Qlik Sense Desktop with F5

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik