Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blipblopdk
Creator
Creator

Can you combine Trellis container with a filter...?

I work in the educational sector.

I would like to make a vizualisation that perhaps utilizes the trellis container (if it can fulfill my wishes).

We have a 10 educations that each have several geographical locations. Say education number one has three locations and education number two has five locations. In total we have 13 locations across the 10 educations.

I would like to show a stacked bar chart for each location which is possible with the trellis container. But what I would also like is to have a filter next to the trellis container where I can select one specific education and the trellis container limits itself to the locations of this education. So that if I choose education number one, the trellis container will show three charts, and if I choose education number two, the trellis container will show five charts.

Is this possible with the trellis charts? To use filters like that? I have tried and it does not work, but perhaps I am doing something wrong.

If it is actually not possible with a trellis container, what other options do I have?

BR Kim 

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

1 Reply
newuser
Creator II
Creator II