Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shakeeb_mohammed
Contributor III
Contributor III

Can you use Secondary Vertical Values in Qlik Sense?

Hi, 

I'm trying to replicate a bar chat from Excel in to Qlik Sense. In my Chart i have 2 dimensions Please see below screenshot. 

I was wondering can i do this in Qlik Sense? barchart.JPG

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
nhanng2610
Contributor II
Contributor II

You can use combo chart to do this by adding multiple measures and Month as dimension. The Target% can be added by using Reference Line. However, combo chart in Qlik only supports 1 dimension. I notice that the only dimension from your chart is Month, so what is the 2nd dimension? 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
nhanng2610
Contributor II
Contributor II

You can use combo chart to do this by adding multiple measures and Month as dimension. The Target% can be added by using Reference Line. However, combo chart in Qlik only supports 1 dimension. I notice that the only dimension from your chart is Month, so what is the 2nd dimension? 

shakeeb_mohammed
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you for the reply. Sorry I don't have a second dimension i meant second measure but to show as a secondary axis.  

I have done that in the combo chart but it doesn't let me add a reference line in a combo chart? 

nhanng2610
Contributor II
Contributor II

I checked again and true as you said that there isn't Reference Line feature for combo chart. What about creating a constant expression?