Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cannot get AGGR expression to work

Hi,

I asked a previous question on how to create a bar chart that displays 1 value but is filtered by another.

An expression was given (see below)

=if( RANK( Sum({$<[Requisition Status]={Closed}>}[Number of Filled Reqs]) )<=5,Sum({$<[Division]={'Lifestyle Audio'}>}[Approve to Close])/Sum({$<[Division]={'Lifestyle Audio'}>}[Number of Filled Reqs]))

The expression works but shows the countries that are not are not in the top 5.  I then got this instruction but I cannot get it to work

=AGGR(if(RANK(SUM(Sales))<=4,Country),Country) and then check suppress null values

QLIK Rank screen shot.PNG

Please help.Thanks,Kizzy

23 Replies
sunny_talwar

How about mocked up data? Doesn't have to use your original file... just any data showing the issue

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

HI,

I changed the expression to below and I changed the dimension to country but its still showing the same chart.

Thanks,

Kizzy

if( RANK(Sum({$<[Requisition Status]={Closed},[Division]={'Lifestyle Audio'}>}[Number of Filled Reqs]),[LS Countries])<=4,Sum({$<[Requisition Status]={'Closed'},[Division]={'Lifestyle Audio'}>}[Approve to Close])/Sum({$<[Requisition Status]={'Closed'},[Division]={'Lifestyle Audio'}>}[Number of Filled Reqs]))

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny,

How do make a QVF file?

thanks,

Kizzy

sunny_talwar

Well how did you create the above application? That file is called .qvf

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny,  I get that but how do I share it with you?

Thanks,

Kizzy

sunny_talwar

Check here

Uploading a Sample

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Sorry sunny but I am lost.  Please  clarify what exactly you are looking for.  I thought you wanted access to my app to test but you sent me instructions to upload attachments?

sunny_talwar

Apologize for confusing.... here is what I want

1) Create a new qvf file with mocked up data

2) and then share the file here so that we can take a look at this.

I don't need direct access to anything... just need a file where I can see the issue.

Does this make sense?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny,

I am working in the development site and don't have access to publish data. And from the instructions I can only share published data with you. This is done through a colleague (although I will request this access) is there any other way to answer this question in the meantime?

Thanks,

Kizzy