Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cannot open Qlik Sense Desktop

I have installed Qlik Sense Desktop (Februari) on thursday and had no problems until today.

Today I am getting the follow error when attempting to login.

I have tried disabling my AV program (Avast), adding Qlik Sense to my firewall and installing and reinstalling the April update.

No result so far, any suggestions are appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

My laptop was automatically using Onedrive as the location for "My Documents".

After disabling Onedrive and storing the files locally Qlik Sense Desktop started without issues.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
campbellr
Creator
Creator

Hi Raymond

I get the same from time to time, hitting retry a couple of times seems to make it go away. I tried doing cancel then choosing the login option again and that seemed to work also. Seems for me like some kind of timing issue. usually happens first execution after a reboot. I haven't found anything deeper as a cause as yet

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Ron,

For me hitting retry and/or reattempting login did nothing.

Since I only recently started using my laptop I ended up reinstalling windows.

After reinstall it worked for the first use, however today upon reboot I am running into the same issue.

I have tried using the retry button several times, returning to login screen and disabling the remember password functionality. No results so far.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

My laptop was automatically using Onedrive as the location for "My Documents".

After disabling Onedrive and storing the files locally Qlik Sense Desktop started without issues.

jubarrosor
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Hi:

Exists two threads in the community about this problem with some tips:

https://community.qlik.com/thread/154773

https://community.qlik.com/thread/261699

Good luck,

Juan P. Barroso

campbellr
Creator
Creator

Good to know. Not something that occurred to me as a source of an issue. Nice detective work