Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Certification sense

Hi expert

I read that in april, in the qonecctions you can do the certification of sense :

• Qlik Sense Administrator
  • Qlik Sense Data Architect

There is some material, data or something to read about this exam? and what would be?

my doubt is that is like the certification of qlikview at developer, that there are question about model, and cases that you have to explain the best way to do the model in qlikview to gete the best performance.

this sense data architect certification would be similar to the developer in qlikview?

the qmc will be asked? the security?

thank you a lot

Fernando

28 Replies
Not applicable

Hi Fernando,

you can see more things about Qlik Sense in this link: Qlik Sense

I have done the certification Qlik Sense Administrator and Qlik Sense Data Architect.

In Qlik Sense Data Architect i believe are the same QlikView and Qlik Sense Administrator have many questions about tolken, and the licenses.

Regard.

fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master
Author

Thank you Paulo!

and about the mode of the exam?

amount of question? dificulty?

how do yo do it? pass the exam?

Not applicable

The mode for the exam, is multiple choose, Qlik Sense Administrator 123 questions in 4 hours and Qlik Sense Data Architect 103 questions in 4 hours too.

If you have knowledge in QlikView, and study the books about Qlik Sense, and developer in her company, is made easy.

I made the exam beta, this is available for 100 people, and the result just after the result official available, in 31 march.

Regards.

Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee

Fernando,

We are still working on the Qlik Sense Administrator and Data Architect Exams. They will be available on March 31, 2015.

We are also working on the web pages, which will contain all the details about the exams, such as the duration and number of questions. The section "Exam Domain Areas" is a list of the exam topics and can be used as a study guide. Please check the qlik web site in a few weeks: http://www.qlik.com/us/services/training/certification

PLEASE NOTE: Discussing the exam questions is a violation on the NDA signed before taking the exam, so please continue to only discuss topics in general, like you have been doing

Thanks,

Karen Origlio

Certification Program Manager @ Qlik

Not applicable

Karen, how many percent we need have in exam to pass?

70%?

Regard.

Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee

Hi Paulo -

We have not determined the passing score of the exams yet.

There are a few more steps in the exam development process which need to occur before that information is decided. Your beta exam results will be re-scored with the operational (final) exam form after it is released. You will receive an email with your exam result around March 31.

Thank you for your patience - and for being a beta tester!

Karen

Not applicable

Ok Karen,

thanks for reply.

Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee

The Qlik Sense Certification exams were released today and the minimum passing score is 65% for BOTH the Qlik Sense System Administrator and Qlik Sense Data Architect Certification Exams. Both exams have 60 questions, so you must answer at least 39 questions correctly. For more information about Qlik Certification, please visit http://www.qlik.com/us/services/training/certification

Not applicable

Hi Karen,

I taken the qliksense beta exams and in the Qlik Education Portal today have appeared the number of incorrect and correct questions I have made of both exams, but in the History detail both are unscored yet.

Do you know when it will be scored?

Mastery/Passing Score:100
Score:0.0

Also, the passing score of the beta exam will be 100 questions?

Thanks