Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
michael_andrews
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Change Background and Text color on Rows in pivot table, and set widths

I'm trying to style a pivot table a little bit, and I'm wondering if it's possible to do the following. I want to set the background color on one specific item in my row when ItemScore = 1, and I also would like to default widths, so they layout a little nicer. I see you can change the colors on item cells, but I can't figure out how to do that on row items. See image for more details. colors.png

11 Replies
michael_andrews
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Is this not possible?

guruprem
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

As per my knowledge, You can try formulas for background color and text but, setting width is not possible (since Qlik Sense is responsive) unless you create a widget.

michael_andrews
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

So can you tell me how I set a formula for backgrounds? I see where you can do that on the items, but the row items don't have the f(x) button

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Not possible for dimension..

You can set background color or text color on Measures

priyasawant
Creator II
Creator II

Hi you can use

JS Pivot Table for QlikSense http://branch.qlik.com/#!/project/56728f52d1e497241ae697a4

You can change the color of the Columns and Rows

Patrik_Lundblad
Employee
Employee

Hi Michael,

We've added the ability to adjust column width in Qlik Sense 3.2.

And as mentioned by other posters, currently we only support color on measures and not dimensions for the pivot table.

Regards,

Patrik.

thierrytt1102
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Patrick,

As a guru of data viz, could you tell us if Qlik will develop such a simple functionnality.

Coloring a dimension must not be that difficult, isn't it?

Thx

Patrik_Lundblad
Employee
Employee

Thierry,

Depend on what type of functionality/usability you want in it. If you check the news from Qonnections, or happen to attend, this week you will see some of the new functionality we are adding around color and dimensions. It won't go into pivot table first, but hopefully later.

Patrik. 

michael_andrews
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Will these be in specific sessions or just the general "main" sessions? I'm going so I'd like to make sure I get into the right one for the new features.