Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Change bar width in combo chart?

Hi,

I am new to QlikSense. I desperately need help with changing bar width in combo chart.

Currently my combo chart looks like attached. The bar looks so thin (and ugly) and I can't find how to change this! I saw some tutorials but their bar chart did not end up like a super thin line like me. It's not a matter of not enough space because when I enlarged it, the bar chart (inside the combo chart) width is still the same.

There is no option to change width on the 'Appearance' as well.

I already checked some extensions but none of them provide the ability to use dual axis. (If you know any, please let me know)

This is making me crazy, please help!

111.PNG

22.PNG

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Solved by unticking 'Use continuous scale' in Appearance. 😕

william_fu
Creator II
Creator II

Glad you got it working;

Regarding your comment on extensions, I use amCombo for some of my combo charts due to the customization options offered; be warned that it's not compatible with some Qlik functionalities (Export image/pdf, stories...)

https://github.com/NielsLindberg/Qliksense.Extension.amWaterfall

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

William, thank you very much for giving me the link! This extensions is really nice. I was looking for amCombo before but I didn't find it (maybe bc the name is amWaterfall). It's more powerful than the default one in Qlik..

Could you probably share more nice QlikSense extensions like this? Thanks a lot!

william_fu
Creator II
Creator II

Check out Qlik Branch and sort by "Most popular"