Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sunil-kumar5
Creator II
Creator II

Change number value

Hi All,

I have a bar chart showing value like 1.65M,12.34M,342.45K,150.90K however the requirement is to show the value as

1M,12M,342K,150K

All the number after point should be removed and K and M should come with exact value.

Please advise

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chaorenzhu
Creator II
Creator II

Sorry I didn't get it. Do you have zero value in your dimension? Maybe try checking "include null values" for your dimension or "include zero values" under data handling?

View solution in original post

21 Replies
chaorenzhu
Creator II
Creator II

if([your_measure]/1000000>=1,floor([your_measure]/1000000) & 'M',floor([your_measure]/1000)&'K')

anat
Master
Master

=If(sum(Amount)/1000000000 > 1,Num(sum(Amount)/1000000000,'$#,###B'), Num(sum(Amount)/1000000,'$#,###M'))

sunil-kumar5
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks for your response,

Actually my expression contains multiple IF condition and does not fit in the above solution, Is there anything we can change into format pattern of number to achieve this?

chaorenzhu
Creator II
Creator II

Can you share an example of your expression to help us better understand why it does not fit

sunil-kumar5
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi,

here is a below measure to meet the requirement, even I have tried it with variable but no success and showed same result.

=SUM(if([Quote Active Status] <> ('InActive'),if(Status<>'Rejected',
[Quote- Potential, INR/T (excluding transportation cost)]*[Quote-Volume (in Tons)])))/
sum(if([Quote Active Status] <> ('InActive'),if(Status<>'Rejected',
[Quote-Volume (in Tons)])))

Thanks

chaorenzhu
Creator II
Creator II

you can use set expression:

SUM({<[Quote Active Status] -= {'InActive'},Status -={'Rejected'}>}
[Quote- Potential, INR/T (excluding transportation cost)]*[Quote-Volume (in Tons)])/
sum({<[Quote Active Status] -= {'InActive'},Status -={'Rejected'}>}
[Quote-Volume (in Tons)])

sunil-kumar5
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi, 

May be I was not able to make this clear to all of you as I need the exact number with M and K.

like if the value returns 12.6k that should reflect 12k only also if value is 13.77M or 13.23k the value should reflect  as 13M and 13K only.

Please advise

chaorenzhu
Creator II
Creator II

use floor(), see the expression in my first comment

sunil-kumar5
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I tried that but it does not give any value in bar chart.

if(SUM({<[Quote Active Status] -= {'InActive'},Status -={'Rejected'}>}
[Quote- Potential, INR/T (excluding transportation cost)]*[Quote-Volume (in Tons)])/
[Quote-Volume (in Tons)])/1000000>=1,floor(SUM({<[Quote Active Status] -= {'InActive'},Status -={'Rejected'}>}
[Quote-Volume (in Tons)])/1000000) & 'M',floor(SUM({<[Quote Active Status] -= {'InActive'},Status -={'Rejected'}>}
[Quote-Volume (in Tons)])/1000)&'K')

Even Create a variable for this for the expression named GAV but getting the same result.

if($(GAV)>=1000000,Floor($(GAV)/1000000) & 'M',Floor($(GAV)/1000)&'K')