Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Manish
Creator
Creator

Changing qlik sense sheet background color using custom themes

Hi Guys 

I would like to change the background color of a qlik sense sheet by building a  custom theme.  I looked at "Custom theme JSON properties" help page but couldn't find any properties related to sheet.

So basically I want top part of my sheet to be in a particular color and remaining part of the sheet in some other color.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance. 

4 Replies
Qlik_Administrator_Dude
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hello, 
I used this link to accomplish something like this. You may need to figure out exactly which CSS you have to edit. I think this will help though. Good luck - 

Ref: 

https://community.qlik.com/t5/New-to-Qlik-Sense/Change-Color-QMC-Topbar/td-p/1592951

Manish
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi..

Many thanks for sharing the link. It was really helpful to know that we can change QMC top bar color as well. 

I have done what I was looking for by using css file only. So basically I have created a custom theme in qlik sense and used below css code to give different color at the top of my sheet .

.qvt-sheet {
background-image: linear-gradient(180deg, #003758 20%, #fff 1%) !important;
}

justalkak
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Great solution, but is it possible to have such color only on the first sheet and leave the rest blank?

Thanks

Qlik_Administrator_Dude
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hello Justalkak,

I think the limitation is only the Qlik Administrators knowledge of CSS. The Web Tools in Chrome can be used to track down which css file affects which object on the web page. See if you can track down the file and write the css as you need. Please keep in mind that Qlik doesn't support this, but the community may be able to help a bit. Good luck - Qlik_Administrator_Dude