cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Broly
Contributor III
Contributor III

Chart data is missing

Hello all, I have this app which I inherited from previous developer, and I am having an issue with it.

On screenshot below, you can see that there is data for number of employees active (throughout the year are present), but for terminated or hired only values from the last month are present. If I select the previous month, data shows correctly. Why is data for terminated and hired are not shown in chart like the number of Employees?

Broly_0-1624193451586.png

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vegar
MVP
MVP

My best guess is that you use set analysis in your expressions, but that the expressions handle  Month selections differently.

If you want more help I suggest that you share the three chart expressions.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

My best guess is that you use set analysis in your expressions, but that the expressions handle  Month selections differently.

If you want more help I suggest that you share the three chart expressions.

Broly
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

#EMP 

Count({<[Employee Status] = {'Active','Leave of Absence','Leave With Pay'},[Dates]={">=$(Last12month)"}>} distinct[Empl ID])

#Terminations

if((GetSelectedCount([CALYEAR])=0 And GetSelectedCount([CALMONTH])=0 ),
Count({<[Employee Status] = {'Termination','Terminated','Resigned','Resign'},[Term Year]={"$(=(max([CALYEAR])))"},[Term_MonthNum]={"$(=Month(today())-1)"}>} distinct [Empl ID]),

if(GetSelectedCount([CALYEAR])>0 And GetSelectedCount([CALMONTH])=0 And [CALYEAR]<year(today()),
Count({<[Employee Status] = {'Termination','Terminated','Resigned','Resign'},[Term Year]={"$(=( GetFieldSelections([CALYEAR])))"},[Term Month]={'DEC','Dec'}>} distinct[Empl ID]),

if(GetSelectedCount([CALYEAR])>0 And GetSelectedCount([CALMONTH])=0 And [CALYEAR]=year(today()),
Count({<[Employee Status] = {'Termination','Terminated','Resigned','Resign'},[Term Year]={"$(=(max([CALYEAR])))"},[Term_MonthNum]={"$(=Month(today())-1)"}>} distinct[Empl ID]),

if(GetSelectedCount([CALYEAR])>0 AND GetSelectedCount([CALMONTH])>0,
Count({<[Employee Status] = {'Termination','Terminated','Resigned','Resign'},[Term Year]={"$(=( GetFieldSelections([CALYEAR])))"},[Term Month]={"$(=( GetFieldSelections([CALMONTH])))"}>} distinct [Empl ID]),

if(GetSelectedCount([CALMONTH])>0,
Count({<[Employee Status] = {'Termination','Terminated','Resigned','Resign'},[Term Year]={"$(=(max([CALYEAR])))"},[Term Month]={"$(=( GetFieldSelections([CALMONTH])))"}>} distinct [Empl ID])

)))))

And hires

if((GetSelectedCount([CALYEAR])=0 And GetSelectedCount([CALMONTH])=0 ),
Count({<[Employee Status] = {'Active','Leave of Absence','Leave With Pay'},[Hire Year]={"$(=(max([CALYEAR])))"},[Hire_MonthNum]={"$(=Month(today())-1)"}>} distinct [Empl ID]),

if(GetSelectedCount([CALYEAR])>0 And GetSelectedCount([CALMONTH])=0 And [CALYEAR]<year(today()),
Count({<[Employee Status] = {'Active','Leave of Absence','Leave With Pay'},[Hire Year]={"$(=( GetFieldSelections([CALYEAR])))"},[Hire Month]={'DEC','Dec'}>} distinct[Empl ID]),

if(GetSelectedCount([CALYEAR])>0 And GetSelectedCount([CALMONTH])=0 And [CALYEAR]=year(today()),
Count({<[Employee Status] = {'Active','Leave of Absence','Leave With Pay'},[Hire Year]={"$(=(max([CALYEAR])))"},[Hire_MonthNum]={"$(=Month(today())-1)"}>} distinct[Empl ID]),

if(GetSelectedCount([CALYEAR])>0 AND GetSelectedCount([CALMONTH])>0,
Count({<[Employee Status] = {'Active','Leave of Absence','Leave With Pay'},[Hire Year]={"$(=( GetFieldSelections([CALYEAR])))"},[Hire Month]={"$(=( GetFieldSelections([CALMONTH])))"}>} distinct [Empl ID]),

if(GetSelectedCount([CALMONTH])>0,
Count({<[Employee Status] = {'Active','Leave of Absence','Leave With Pay'},[Hire Year]={"$(=(max([CALYEAR])))"},[Hire Month]={"$(=( GetFieldSelections([CALMONTH])))"}>} distinct [Empl ID])

)))))

MonthYear is line marker in chart

Broly
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Managed to change all that, in backend, so thank you anyway 🙂