1-Person table

123.png

2-Car Table

1234.png

7 Replies
Øystein_Kolsrud
Employee
Employee

Which SDK are you referring to? Do you mean you want to export the data programmatically using the Qlik Sense .Net SDK?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes i load my data to Qlik server (Hub) and i am using Qlik Sense.Net SDK

Øystein_Kolsrud
Employee
Employee

Is the first table you list part of app data, or is it extracted from a visualization? If it's the first option, then you probably want to have a look at this method:

IApp.GetTableData Method

Otherwise you will want access the table data from the hypercube of the visualization object. This is a useful method for dumping all data from a hypercube:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-developer/September2017/apis/net%20sdk/html/M_Qlik_Engine_DataPage...

You can check out the example titled "Iterate across all pages using the Pager.Next method" on the following page to see how that can be done:

Paging of data ‒ Qlik Sense

Øystein_Kolsrud
Employee
Employee

Or do you want to load the new tables back into Qlik? In that case you probably want to do this processing in the script or do some preprocessing on your input data.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Firstly i loaded my excel data to Qlik Sense Hub after that i created table in Qlik Sense using Visualization tools.

in Visual Studio Side :

I accessed The table using GetObject<Table> method and there is no problem until here but i want to create two tables from the first one as i mentioned before and loaded back to Qlik Sense.@

Øystein_Kolsrud
Employee
Employee

Then it sounds like this is probably not something that the engine API (and thereby the .Net SDK) is very suitable for. I would recommend that you look into preprocessing that Excel data. I'm no expert on the load scripts though, so I'm not the best person to help you there.

Øystein_Kolsrud
Employee
Employee

You might want to check out this thread: Row values as fields (opposite of crosstable?)