cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kev6brown
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Client Authentication

I have a colleague who would like to use Qlik Sense Desktop. The client authentication link has been provided however there is no where for the user to use the link.  Desktop has already been installed and the screen they have looks like this

kev6brown_0-1668428946399.png

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Kev

Labels (1)
4 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

All you need to do is, open the Qlik Sense Proxy link (for which Client Authentication is configured) on browser.

Then Login and click on 3 dots on right side and then client on "Client Authentication", once done, it will ask to open in desktop and then your desktop will get configured.

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
kev6brown
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

I have the following link - qliksense://enterpriseurl?action=add&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwoksapp14d.internal.imsglobal.com%2F&name=IQVIA&version=0................................................. (some of which I've deleted for this message), If I copy and paste it into Chrome or Edge it does a search, it doesn't open anything
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

You have to login with normal URL. For example if you have configured Client Authentication for virtual proxy called "Test" then your URL for Browser should be.

Https://[Qlik Server FQDN]/Test/hub

Then login to your HUB and then follow instructions I gave in above post.

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!