cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crichter14
Creator
Creator

Climber KPI Extension ColorIssue

I'm new to using the Climber KPI extension, but I can't seem to find an answer for this.

AVG(IF(CREATED_DTS >= $(vMinCurrentDateSelection) AND CREATED_DTS <= $(vMaxCurrentDateSelection) , ((networkdays(CREATED_DTS_BR10, PRODUCT_RECEIVED_FROM_FACT_DATE))-1)))

For one Customer, the average is 1.00 exactly.  The target is 1.00 business days as well.  So there's a 0.00 variance.

We used the red/yellow/green colors and no variance should be green, but it's coming up red.  

Target is set to Enabled, Comparison:  Absolute, Comparison Type:  Less is better and Banding is 3.

If I change the Comparison Type to "More is better" the color goes to green, but realistically if you're hitting your goals less is better.

Other than switching the comparison, any ideas why this could be happening?

Thank you in advance.

Labels (5)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
crichter14
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Jordy - I'm so sorry! I actually figured this out.

Under Measures, we had to set the Target Expression to 1.001 instead of 1 or 1.00. I know the comparison types are less is better or more is better, but it might be helpful if there was an option for equals to, like less than or equal to, more than or equal to. Right now the Object has nothing to give you an option on colors or banding when the outcome happens to be the same as the target.

Cheryl

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Chrichter,

Can you show the outcome of each variable in standalone text boxes? 

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder
crichter14
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Jordy - I'm so sorry! I actually figured this out.

Under Measures, we had to set the Target Expression to 1.001 instead of 1 or 1.00. I know the comparison types are less is better or more is better, but it might be helpful if there was an option for equals to, like less than or equal to, more than or equal to. Right now the Object has nothing to give you an option on colors or banding when the outcome happens to be the same as the target.

Cheryl