cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deborahs
Contributor III
Contributor III

Climber Report extension

I have used Climber Report earlier and there, I had to add dimensions and measures to the dataset.

Im trying to make a new Climber report and the only option I get is to add a data set and since I dont have a dataset, I cant add any fields to the report! Was there any change / update? Or am I doing anything wrong? 

Any tips to add fields to the report would be awesome! Thanks

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
goncalo_ricardo_pereira
Partner - Contributor III

Hi,

Nothing has changed in the Climber Report.

Basically, to use the Climber Report you need to have one or more datasets available in your application... To create a dataset, you need to create a "Table" with all the dimensions and measure you wish to have and then you need to save that same table as a Master Item. Only after you have one or more tables saved as Master Items you will see the datasets available in the extension Climber Report.

Best Regards

Goncalo Pereira

View solution in original post

2 Replies
goncalo_ricardo_pereira

Hi,

Nothing has changed in the Climber Report.

Basically, to use the Climber Report you need to have one or more datasets available in your application... To create a dataset, you need to create a "Table" with all the dimensions and measure you wish to have and then you need to save that same table as a Master Item. Only after you have one or more tables saved as Master Items you will see the datasets available in the extension Climber Report.

Best Regards

Goncalo Pereira

deborahs
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I had not loaded the dimensions and measures i wanted as a master item. Thank you for your help 🙂