Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Color by Expression (Green - Red - Yellow)

Hello,

I have a color expression:

ColorMix2( (rank(total column(1))/(noofrows(TOTAL)/2))-1 ,green(), lightred(),yellow())

And it gives me the following (which I want):

But this is a drill-down and it's possible they'll keep clicking until there is only one bar. When there is only one bar - it defaults to the color red.

I don't want them to think that they were red so why did they change to red. Is there a way to write in the expression to default to a certain color with the drill-down?

18 Replies
sunny_talwar

Are you looking to keep the original color? Try this:

ColorMix2((Rank(TOTAL 'Replace this with the actual expression, but add {1} to the set analysis')/(NoOfRows(TOTAL)/2))-1, Green(), LightRed(), Yellow())

Not applicable
Author

ColorMix2((Rank( TOTAL ColorMix2((rank(total column(1))/(noofrows(TOTAL)/2))-1 ,green(), lightred(),yellow()) )/(NoOfRows(TOTAL)/2))-1, Green(), LightRed(), Yellow())

Where does the {1} come in?

sunny_talwar

What is the expression that you are using for Column(1)?

Not applicable
Author

Good morning Sunny,

They are drill-downs.

1 - Location

2 - District

3 - Person

the measure is showing % complete by each.

Does this answer your question?

Not applicable
Author

Still looking to see if this is possible. Any thoughts?

sunny_talwar

I would need to know what your expression is to help you any further . Sorry if you are not able to share that information.

Not applicable
Author

Good morning Sunny,

They are drill-downs.

1 - Location

2 - District

3 - Person

the measure is showing % complete by each.

Does this answer your question?

^ was this not what you are looking for?

sunny_talwar

Is this expression or Dimension?

Not applicable
Author

RangeSum(

Count({$<[LEVEL 0 COMPLETION]={"Y"}, [LEVEL 1 COMPLETION]={"Y"}, [LEVEL 3 COMPLETION]={"Y"}, [Position Code]={12,42}>}SID),

Count({$<[Sales Manager$.LEVEL 0 COMPLETION]={"Y"}, [Sales Manager$.LEVEL 1 COMPLETION]={"Y"}, [Sales Manager$.LEVEL 3 COMPLETION]={"Y"}, [Sales Manager$.Position Code]={04,41}>}[Sales Manager$.SID]),

Count({$<[Service Advisor$.LEVEL 0 COMPLETION]={"Y"}, [Service Advisor$.LEVEL 1 COMPLETION]={"Y"}, [Service Advisor$.LEVEL 3 COMPLETION]={"Y"}, [Service Advisor$.Position Code]={13,14,27,40}>}[Service Advisor$.SID]),

Count({$<[Service Manager$.LEVEL 0 COMPLETION]={"Y"}, [Service Manager$.LEVEL 1 COMPLETION]={"Y"}, [Service Manager$.LEVEL 3 COMPLETION]={"Y"}, [Service Manager$.Position Code]={08,09,17,32,33,35}>}[Service Manager$.SID])) /

RangeSum(

Count({<[Position Code]={12,42}>}SID),

Count({<[Sales Manager$.Position Code]={04,41}>}[Sales Manager$.SID]),

Count({<[Service Advisor$.Position Code]={13,14,27,40}>}[Service Advisor$.SID]),

Count({<[Service Manager$.Position Code]={08,09,17,32,33,35}>}[Service Manager$.SID]))