Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Color shades in measure columns of pivot table

Is it possible to show color shades in measure columns of pivot table? I want to show the red to green color depending on the column values in each measures. I have one dimension and 10 measures and need to show measures in different colors, is that achievable?

4 Replies
Gethyn
Creator
Creator

You can achieve this by clicking the little plus symbol next to the measure in the chart properties, click on background color and then add a formula in the definition box similar to below.

if(RES_MICRO_SUSC_group = 'S', argb(194, 155, 244, 155), //Green

if(RES_MICRO_SUSC_group = 'I', argb(194, 244, 244, 155), //Yellow

if(RES_MICRO_SUSC_group = 'U', argb(194, 244, 155, 244), //Purple

if(RES_MICRO_SUSC_group = 'R', argb(194, 244, 155, 155), //Red

White()))))

I'm basing mine on text values, but you can use numerical values and also between if you need a range.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Owen for the quick reply. I want to show the cells such that Green would be for the highest numbers through to red for worst. So I have numbers say between 1 to 25000 so how do I find what is maximum and what is minimum and can I show all the shades of green and red as said above?

Gethyn
Creator
Creator

Hi Hatim,

If you know that your max value is going to be 25000 then you could define the green to be when the measure is >= 24000 then define bands of values to change the colours accordingly. you can define as many shades as you like between the highest green and the lowest red by experimenting with the argb values they are defined as this argb(Saturatiion Value, Red Value, Green Value Blue Value) all the values can be between 0 and 255.

Good luck,

Gethyn.

brunobertels
Master
Master

Hi

See this post that may help you

https://community.qlik.com/thread/267195?sr=inbox&ru=252716

Bruno