Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VamsiBhagavathula1

Common Calendar - Compound Key Issue when dimensions are pulled into Table

Hello ,

I have been facing problem with Qlik common calendar. The issue is happening when a customer has multiple refunds to an order id which happend in different points in time. A month ago, I have got the advise in the community here to go with compund key creation on the fact tables but now the problem is when i pull in the dimesions along with the date, The data shown is incorrect.

VamsiBhagavathula1_0-1685431112196.png

I am attaching the QVF file here, if any one could advise me how can we fix this dimensions retaining the compund key.

Best Regards,

Vamsi

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vikasmahajan

Hi,

You can implement the link table :

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-Documents/link-table/ta-p/1883375

find attached solution

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
vikasmahajan

Hi,

You can implement the link table :

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-Documents/link-table/ta-p/1883375

find attached solution

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
VamsiBhagavathula1
Author

Thank you@vikasmahajan for your response. I went through the qvf you have attached, I noticed that you have removed the calendar part . I will try this link table concept togather with calendar script and let you know if this resolves the problem.

Best Regards,

Vamsi

VamsiBhagavathula1
Author

Hi @vikasmahajan ,

Upon extending the qvf file to calendar, I see now it has access to dimensions but count & sum metrics are not taking date filter int calculation. As you see in the attached screenshot, JohnT has only Refund made in Jan but it shows count as 2 which is incorrect. Also , i have 4 fact tables which doesn't share all columns with same name. Is there any other way resolving this??

QVF : Attached