Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VamsiBhagavathula1

Common Calendar - Compound Key Issue when dimensions are pulled into Table

Hello ,

I have been facing problem with Qlik common calendar. The issue is happening when a customer has multiple refunds to an order id which happend in different points in time. A month ago, I have got the advise in the community here to go with compund key creation on the fact tables but now the problem is when i pull in the dimesions along with the date, The data shown is incorrect.

VamsiBhagavathula1_0-1685431112196.png

I am attaching the QVF file here, if any one could advise me how can we fix this dimensions retaining the compund key.

Best Regards,

Vamsi

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vikasmahajan

Hi,

You can implement the link table :

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-Documents/link-table/ta-p/1883375

find attached solution

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
vikasmahajan

Hi,

You can implement the link table :

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-Documents/link-table/ta-p/1883375

find attached solution

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
VamsiBhagavathula1
Author

Thank you@vikasmahajan for your response. I went through the qvf you have attached, I noticed that you have removed the calendar part . I will try this link table concept togather with calendar script and let you know if this resolves the problem.

Best Regards,

Vamsi

VamsiBhagavathula1
Author

Hi @vikasmahajan ,

Upon extending the qvf file to calendar, I see now it has access to dimensions but count & sum metrics are not taking date filter int calculation. As you see in the attached screenshot, JohnT has only Refund made in Jan but it shows count as 2 which is incorrect. Also , i have 4 fact tables which doesn't share all columns with same name. Is there any other way resolving this??

QVF : Attached