Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
muhammadraza
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Compress Time series into single view in Qlik Sense

Hello Guys,

Is there any way to show the entire time series into the single view (without any scroll) in Qlik Sense? If it is not possible is there any extension which allows to build the same chart?

Actually I have a combo chart (see below) I need to plot two separate y axis (right and left), and I have multiple expressions and two dimensions. I have also tried "dygraphs", "demostream" and d3vl but currently no one is fulfilling mu purpose every time something is missing.

combo.png

Best Regards,

Muhammad Raza

3 Replies
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

‌why don't you make your time series a drill down dimension as a master item.  From yyyy/mm > day you should have a better chance of getting all your data points in one view.

ANother area to explore is setting the range on your axis from narrow to wide which will make sense display the label for only every other data point.

NOt your exact solution but hopefully ideas that will get you where you need to be with this visualisation.   It looks an interesting chaRt.

muhammadraza
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thanks for the response, actually I have to display 60 days trend so drill down is not an option for me, if I display 60 days trend the scroll will come, can you please tell me this point from where I can set range from narrow to wide in combo. I am not able to find such option.

"ANother area to explore is setting the range on your axis from narrow to wide which will make sense display the label for only every other data point"

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Sorry I got my functions mixed up I was referring to Scale rather than Range.  Both are y Axis settings so not appropriate for your problem as you need to deal with to many data points on your x axis.

Range is used to set min/max y axis values.

Scale which is what I was thinking off displays more or less measure points depending on your setting but this is for the Yaxis.

Sorry for the confusion.