Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DiegoF
Creator
Creator

Concatenate in Excel some fields and then use SubField in Qlik to extract each part

Hi Qlik and Excel pros!

This post is more related to Excel experts, because I kinda figured out how to do it in Qlik. So I have this Excel:

DiegoF_0-1678437809720.png

So as you see, the 2 first columns are data that I want to concatenate all of it, with all possible combinations, like you see in the 3rd column.  The green cells as you see can have double values (ZM00/ZM01, EM0012/EU1012, AF50/EU01)  So I want to find a way to concatenate all these possible values, separated by a dot for example, and then concatenate each month and its value.

I don´t know if there is a easy or faster way to do this on Excel with some functions like CONCAT, but I don´t know how can I CONCAT when there is 2 possible values in one cell.

Maybe I´m being a bit vague with what I want. I also thought of making next to this table, like a master table with all possible green values and somehow concatenate their corresponding combinations and then the month+value.

In Qlik I already use SubField with that example to divide each part and giving it a name, so it´s mostly the Excel problem I have.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Replies