Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Condition in expression

Hi

I need a little help

I have a data like this

01.PNG

What i am trying to do is making expression for table chart in which i want quantity of last 2 months along with current selected month but only that row which has 0 quantity. And if there is a value in quantity column other than 0 then that row should not show.

I am using the below expression

Sum({$<Year=, Month=, monthyear={">=$(=MonthStart(AddMonths(Max(monthyear),-2)))<$(=MonthEnd(Max(monthyear)))"}, Quantity = {"0"} >} Quantity)

This expression is working fine for last months but not for current selected month. Like if i have select Year 2016 and Month Jun then data is showing like below snap

02.PNG

I don't want the highlighted row in the above image. This is the same row highlighted in green color in first image.

Rest of the result is perfectly fine. Only these two rows should not include in result.

How could i achieve this?

Thanks

1 Reply
sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share an app where you have already loaded the data or share the data in an Excel file? Also, you showed what you are getting, do you mind giving the exact numbers of what you expect to see as an output?