Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anil529106
Contributor III
Contributor III

Conditional coloring in Qliksense Nprinting Pie chart

I have a table like below in Qliksense dashboard. I want to show this as Pie chart in Qlik Nprinting Powerpoint template.

But I want the conditional coloring here that if Country=US then Red color, for Country=CA then Green...like this. So I am unable to do this conditional coloring in Pie chart in powerpoint/excel template. Please someone help me out here...

CountrySales
US2000
CA1500
India1000
China500

Thanks,

Anil Jena

5 Replies
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Ok so first things first create the pie chart but turn your country dimension into a master item.

You will be able to assign colours to your dimension values. US=red etc...

The great thing about this is the colours will apply across any chart that supports library colours.

Then create the pie chart and in colours use library colours.

Then you will be able to bring your chart image into nprinting.

Regards

Andy

anil529106
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks Andy for the reply..But I don't want to use Qlik image in nprinting...want to use the powerpoint/excel functionalities there.

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

In that case youll be bringing the data in raw from a table and then building the chart using that defined data source and the capabilities of excel or PowerPoint. I've done it with piviot tables as you cannot bring them directly in nprinting but I've always let Qlik do its thing with the other charts.

anil529106
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I already did what you said above ..only issue is coloring part which I want that to be conditonally.

Like if Country=US then Red color, for Country=CA then Green...like this

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Had a quick look around and it looks like you will struggle.

Pie chart colours based on conditional formatting of cells - Microsoft Community

Regards

Andy