Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Conditional in chart in sense

Hi expert, i would like to know if I can create condicional in sense as Qlikview when i create a chart

see the image attached, i want to put some conditional in some graph

thank you a lot

Fernando

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Fernando,

I assume you referring to hiding / showing the expression in the graph based off of a defined condition, correct?

This is not an option in Qlik Sense - but you can define a measure expression for the chart object like this:

if (GetFieldSelections(StatusID) = '3', Sum(Sales), Count(ProductID))

See attached .qvf - Please copy .qvf file to your C:\Users\<user profile>\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Apps and refresh Qlik Sense Desktop with F5

NOTE: Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Fernando,

I assume you referring to hiding / showing the expression in the graph based off of a defined condition, correct?

This is not an option in Qlik Sense - but you can define a measure expression for the chart object like this:

if (GetFieldSelections(StatusID) = '3', Sum(Sales), Count(ProductID))

See attached .qvf - Please copy .qvf file to your C:\Users\<user profile>\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Apps and refresh Qlik Sense Desktop with F5

NOTE: Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master
Author

Excellent Mike!

As always, thank you  a lot

Fernando

Anonymous
Not applicable

please try this  i think it solved problem of conditional number formatting

num((if(vSelectionButton=1,Sum(expression1)

,if(vSelectionButton=2,Sum(expression1)

))),if(vSelectionButton=1,'$ #,##','#,##0.00'))

Reagrds,

Dixit Panchal