Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Connect to Qlik Sense when QMC Install in AWS Amazon Server

Hi all,

I have install the Qlik Sense server in the AWS Amazon server. I already configure 1 token to the login access pass and I can connect to the hub by using the Login access pass. However, the login access passes is only limit for 10 time login per token into the server. What I want is that I want to connect the hub without any limitation.

Therefore, any can provide the way how to configure the user access in order to me connect to the server without any limit of time? I am very appreciate on your help.

Thanks.

Regards,

Ming Jiun

4 Replies
reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Wong,

1 token can be split into 10 login passes and this cannot be changed. You will have to take more licenses to have more users access the hub.

Other wise if you need 24/7 access to a user, use the token as a "User access pass" instead of a "Login access pass".

Thanks,

Sangram.

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Ming,

Sangram is correct, you may want to check out these videos:

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sangram,

I know the different of the User access pass and Login access pass.Actually I want allocate the "User access pass" to my user.

However, the qlik sense server is install in AWS Amazon server, therefore how can i allocate the "User access pass" to my user? Previously, I success to connect to the hub using "Login Access Pass", but it has the limited time for my user. So my user request whether can using the "User Access Pass" in order to let him access 24/7.

I try to configure the Use Access Rule in QMC but I fail to connect to the hub. I think the server can't recognize my lapto's authentication. Therefore, do you know how to configure it?

Thanks.

Regards,

Ming Jiun

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Wong,

Do you have the active directory synced? If so just reinstate the token which you were using for login access passes and allocate it to the user as a Named user login so that he will have 24/7 access  to the dashboards.

Thanks,

Sangram.