cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rittermd
Master
Master

Connectors

I only see a limited list of connectors in the Software Download site for Qlik when I login. 

Is that because you can only see the free ones and any that your account is authorized to see?

Also, can you use a purchased connector with QS Desktop?

6 Replies
amonjaras
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hello Mark!

Yes, the software download site's content is filtered according to your account's capabilities.

I know for a fact that the SAP and Web connectors work with QS Desktop.

Hope this helps!

Angel.

rittermd
Master
Master
Author

Thank you for confirming that. 

Can you direct me to instructions on how you would install a connector with QS Desktop?

amonjaras
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

The instructions will vary for each connector. The general connector help page is this: Qlik Sense Connectors ‒ Qlik Connectors

kurtwert71
Contributor II
Contributor II

so, if this is something configured at the account level, who can I contact to modify my account to show the connectors i need?

amonjaras
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

It should be automatic once your company has purchases the SAP Connector and/or Qlik Web Connectors, and you have successfully identified as a member of that company, using your company's e-mail in your QlikID and contacting your Qlik representative so they can link you.

amonjaras
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Well what is automatic is that you get access to the customer downloads page from the Services menu on the Qlik.Com page.

Then you need to download and install the desired connectors, so they appear on your QS Desktop.

Hope this helps!