Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
janjirala
Contributor
Contributor

Continuous report minute wise

HI,

I have data like each customer log data with start time and end time.I want to show the data for each minute wise like

how many customers are logged at that point of minute,likewise I need to for each day for each minute how many customers are logged in.

I tried to create Time table and want to join with customer log table, but how to generate minute wise customer data with my source data .

for example: CustA has logged from 10/07/2020 10:30:00 to 10/07/2020 10:35:00 --this is one record in my source

now this should show like 5 records 

custA 10:30:00

custA 10:31:00

custA 10:32:00

custA 10:33:00

custA 10:34:00

custA 10:35:00

Any one can help here to get my desired output.

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Taoufiq_Zarra

can you share also the expected output ?

Regards,
Taoufiq ZARRA

"Please LIKE posts and "Accept as Solution" if the provided solution is helpful "

(you can mark up to 3 "solutions") 😉
Kushal_Chawda

try below. Note that as per your excel data. I have used different approach to convert your dates in timestamp format. You may need to use other methods as per your actual data. May be using timestamp#

Also be careful with this as it  will create a lot of records based on your inputs.

Data:
LOAD
    Customer,
    Channel,
    timestamp(left("Start Date Time",5)&Mid("Start Date Time",6,Len("Start Date Time"))) as "Start Date Time",
    timestamp(left("End Date Time",5)&Mid("End Date Time",6,Len("End Date Time"))) as "End Date Time"
FROM [lib://Data/TimeSeries.xlsx]
(ooxml, embedded labels, table is Sheet1);

Final:
Load *,
    time((num("Start Date Time")*24*60 -1 + IterNo())/1440) as Time
Resident Data
While  num("Start Date Time")*24*60 + IterNo()-1<=num("End Date Time")*24*60;

Drop Table Data;