Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Convert YYYY to YY on a calculated field

I currently have the following calculated field 'Q' & Ceil(Month([Activity Month])/3) &'  '& 'FY'&((Year([Activity Month]))+1) which purpose is to show the data in the following way Q1 FY18 or FY19 according to the year but instead it's showing as FY2018 or FY2019 i need the best way of converting the year from YYYY to YY so it could show as FY18 or FY19 depending on what is shown on the Activity Month Table.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

May be this

'Q' & Ceil(Month([Activity Month])/3) &'  '& 'FY'& Right(((Year([Activity Month]))+1), 2)

View solution in original post

5 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be this

'Q' & Ceil(Month([Activity Month])/3) &'  '& 'FY'& Right(((Year([Activity Month]))+1), 2)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the assistance

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I also need the Q to start in April which will be month #4 is there any solution which could be applied on the calculated field in the same function above??

sunny_talwar

May be this

'Q' & Ceil(Month(AddMonths([Activity Month], -3))/3) &'  '& 'FY'& Right(((Year(AddMonths([Activity Month], -3)))+1), 2)

sunny_talwar

Or this

'Q' & Ceil(Month(AddMonths([Activity Month], 9))/3) &'  '& 'FY'& Right(((Year(AddMonths([Activity Month], 9)))+1), 2)