Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gabriel_Araya
Partner - Contributor III

Corrupt Qlik Sense app

Hi ...

An app QlikSense that is published in a stream, it is giving the following message: "UNSUPPORTED FILE FORMAT VERSION" at the moment to open, reload, duplicate and export.

The app has custom objects, sheets, graph, etc.

We have a backup of the app, and we can restore the app from backup, but my doubt if it is possible to recover the the customs objects. In Qlikview those objects are in Shared o T-Shared files. But in QlikSense where is it located?

Regards

Gabriel 

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Bastien_Laugiero

Hi,

The personal objects are stored in the application file in \\FileServer\QlikShare\App with a reference in the Qlik Sense Repository database. 

So if you simply restore the application file from the shared folder you should get the personal objects back as well. 

Hope this helps!

Bastien Laugiero
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.
Gabriel_Araya
Author

Thanks Bastian ... just a little doubt .. you wrote "restore the application file from the shared folder" , perhaps should say "restore the application file to the shared folder". Or I am wrong ..

Thanks

Bastien_Laugiero

Hi,

So I would say from and to.

Basically what I meant is that the backed up file you want to restore needs to be the one taken from the shared folder. And you will restore it in the same location replacing the corrupted file.

Also when doing this operation you should stop the engine and dispatcher services 

Hope this makes more sense!

Bastien Laugiero
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.