Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clarcombe
Contributor III
Contributor III

Count Rows where only the last row in a group falls in a specific date range - Pivot Table

I am looking to only count one row per ticket when a date range is specified. The rows must ONLY be counted if the status is 02,06 or 07 between a specific date range and ONE ROW must be counted per ticket if the criteria are met

Ticket Status Process Date Order <ROW- Not included but to show what I need>
X 02 01-12-22 1 1
X 06 01-12-22 2 2
X 07 02-12-22 3 3
X 06 03-12-22 4 4
X 88 04-12-22 5 5
Y 02 01-12-22 1 6
Y 07 02-12-22 2 7
Y 06 02-12-22 3 8
Y 07 04-12-22 4 9
Y 88 05-12-22 5 10

e.g.

Process Date Range 02-12 to 03-12 would count rows 4 and 8 and so return a count of 2
Process Date Range 02-12 to 04-12 would count row 9 and so return a count of 1

I tried to use Count(FirstSortedValue()) but was told I can't nest aggregate functions

Is there a way to do this in Qlik ?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
clarcombe
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

This was finally solved using this function

Sum(Aggr(if(TICKET_ORDER=max({<STATUT={02,06,07}>}Total <DEMANDE_ID> TICKET_ORDER),1,0),DEMANDE_ID,TICKET_ORDER,STATUT))

Essentially find where the ticket_order is the same as the maximum ticket_order for each demande id, then group by the demande_id, ticket_order and statut to get the cumulative total per statut.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

Why don’t you prepare this in the script and give and 0 or 1 when it doesn’t or does comply. Then you could do RangeSum() on the field in the front end.

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder
clarcombe
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello

Thanks for your answer

The challenge is that the date range is selected from a date picker and so
the compliance will change with each date selection
clarcombe
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@JordyWegman I have managed to make some progress on this, however, I'm still not getting the results I want

Once the dates have been selected

Process Date Range 02-12 to 03-12

Consider the following statement

max( {<$STATUT={02,06,07}>} TOTAL <TICKET> ORDER)

I would expect this to return the maximum  ORDER for each ticket, however this returns 4 in every case.

How can I get this to return the MAX(ORDER) for each ticket ?

clarcombe
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

This was finally solved using this function

Sum(Aggr(if(TICKET_ORDER=max({<STATUT={02,06,07}>}Total <DEMANDE_ID> TICKET_ORDER),1,0),DEMANDE_ID,TICKET_ORDER,STATUT))

Essentially find where the ticket_order is the same as the maximum ticket_order for each demande id, then group by the demande_id, ticket_order and statut to get the cumulative total per statut.