Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
helge_jorg
Creator
Creator

Count days in row when measure is grater than 0

Qlik experts,

I would like to count days in row where the measure is grater greater than zero.

When a day is lower than zero, the count should be restarted so that the KPI is only showing days in row when the measure is greater than zero.

I need help to create a new set analysis that will count the days in row with a measure greater than zero. This should be used in a KPI.

Here is the set analysis I currently use for count days with measure greater than 0. This set analysis returns days with a measure greater than zero for entire 2018. Is it possible to restart the count if one day has a measure lower or = to zero?

count({$<[Vaerdata.Verdi]={">0"}, ElementID={'RR'},Year= {'2018'}>} [Vaerdata.Verdi])

Cheers,

Helge

10 Replies
helge_jorg
Creator
Creator
Author

176 i correct for the entire 2018, but the lowermost KPI (in the image above), with the aggr- formula you gave me does not show any results.

The first set-analysis return 176; count({<[Vaerdata.Verdi]= {">0"}, ElementID = {'RR'}, Year= {'2018'}>} [Vaerdata.Verdi])

The lower one, with aggr, is not giving any value, only -

Aggr(count({<[Vaerdata.Verdi]= {">0"}, ElementID = {'RR'}, Year= {'2018'}>} [Vaerdata.Verdi]), [Vaerdata.Verdi])