cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jlwisler
Contributor
Contributor

Create Visualizations with Qlik Sense

Registered for Create Visualizations with Qlik Sense and have not received a passcode for the course manager.  I have emailed the qlik reginal rep with no response and tried the chat bot with the following response. 

This is out of scope for customer support I would request you to contact your Account Manager

I called this number 1 (866) 616-4960  was transferred to support where i was prompted to leave a message and then hung up on before I could leave a message.  I called back and the person said they would get me another number and left me on hold and has yet to return.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @jlwisler 

I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our Support team. In order to resolve issues with training classes, please get in touch with our Education team. Drop a mail to education@qlik.com and provide the details of the course and payment in the email and you will receive further instructions and assistance.

I hope this helps. Let me know!

Vinay

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @jlwisler 

I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our Support team. In order to resolve issues with training classes, please get in touch with our Education team. Drop a mail to education@qlik.com and provide the details of the course and payment in the email and you will receive further instructions and assistance.

I hope this helps. Let me know!

Vinay

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!