Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Create a Trigger in Qliksense on OPEN qvf

Hi Expert

I would like to know if there are any chance to create a trigger when the qvf is open to activate some value in one field

for example when the user entry to the app, select the max value or something similar?

Thank a lot

Fernando K.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

This extension has multiple actions/trigger support:

Vizlib Text Object:

http://branch.qlik.com/?&_ga=1.263922632.538940530.1473776001#!/project/57881118637877f40865b5cc

I am sure you can slightly modify it to run on open rather than on click.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
MK9885
Master II
Master II

Qlik Branch

This might help? It is a button thing, you've to assign first and 2nd action (if you like) and it can activate the sheet or website etc.. and second action helps you to other actions too...

The above extension won't trigger upon opening of the sheet but selection of a button. I don't think we have triggers in Qlik Sense but in Qlik View.

rittermd
Master
Master

There are currently no triggers in Qlik Sense like you have in Qlikview.

simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

This extension has multiple actions/trigger support:

Vizlib Text Object:

http://branch.qlik.com/?&_ga=1.263922632.538940530.1473776001#!/project/57881118637877f40865b5cc

I am sure you can slightly modify it to run on open rather than on click.

fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master
Author

Thanks Martin, works greate with the extension!

svinnakota
Creator
Creator

Hi Martin,

I downloaded the extension from the link you mentioned. However, I am not able to find any options/tabs other than Appearance tab in the extension. Are you facing any issue with the extension?

Regards,

Santosh

simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Try out the latest version of it www.vizlib.com/advancedtextobject - there should be a comprehensive "Actions" Panel.

svinnakota
Creator
Creator

Thanks for the link Martin. I downloaded and tried to use it, however "Selection in Field" is not working. Can you look into it once.

Regards,

Santosh