Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roisolberg
Creator
Creator

Create a filter based on 2 measures

Hi All,

i have 2 measures that are being calculated using set analysis.

1. The order line balance from the ERP system (SO)

2. line balance from our production floor system + Balance in FG Warehouse (MES +FG)

i display these measures on a bar chart and i want to give the option to see the dimension where the first measure is bigger than the other.

using a bar chart sort expression could also work but i couldn't find the correct way

i've tried to create a dimension like: If($(vSO)>$(vMES_FG),'1>2') but also no success

Qlik1.JPG

if there is any other idea how to show all of the parts that the SO is bigger than MES+FG will be great.

*needless to say these measures are combined from more than 1 table, so i try to do it outside the script.

option b will be to create a table with all of the relevant data and try it in the script.

Thanks 🙂

Roi

Labels (6)
3 Replies
sunny_talwar

I think you will need to use Aggr() function in your dimension to do this, but it is difficult to know what exactly you are doing. Would you be able to share a sample to look at this?

roisolberg
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi,

Unfortunately this is a small part of a much bigger model, and it quite complicated so i am not sure this will help..

what information might help?

the set expression for the SO is based only on the Salesorder data

the set expression for the Second measure is based on data from the salesorder table + 2 other tables (WH, Production floor)

how do you mean using aggr? 

sunny_talwar

In this dimension -> If($(vSO)>$(vMES_FG),'1>2') what is vSO? what is vMES_FG? You are assigning it a static value of 1>2 when the condition meet? You chart doesn't show 1>2 as dimension in the image? How is this dimension linked with the image? there are whole bunch of questions which I am not even sure how to ask because I don't really know the complete picture.