Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sacha
Contributor
Contributor

Create a graph on evolution

Dear community, 

I would like to create a dashboard on evolution but I have some problems regarding the formula

Regarding the following picture, I would like to create a graph with a curve of the evolution of my contracts

evolution.jpg

In January I have 50 new contracts and 30 cancellations. 50 new contracts - 30 cancellations = +20

In february I have 60 contracts - 30 cancellations = +30 (I would like to add also the +20 of january which means +50)

In march I have 50 contracts - 70 cancellations = -20 (Then I would like 50 - 20 = +30).

I tried the following dimensions : 

=Dual(Year([date_signup])&'-'&Month([date_signup]),MonthStart([date_signup]))

I tried the following measures :

RangeSum(Above((Count({<[signup_plan_type]= {'plantype-standard'}>} [date_signup])),0, RowNo()))
-
RangeSum(Above((Count({<[signup_plan_type]= {'plantype-standard'}>} [date_cancelled])),0, RowNo()))

My graph is continually increasing. Therefore, there is a problem since I know there are months when there were more cancellations than new contracts

Sacha_0-1602748990840.png

Thank you in advance for you help

Regards,

3 Replies
MayilVahanan

Hi,

Try like below

RangeSum(Above((Count({<[signup_plan_type]= {'plantype-standard'}>} [date_signup]) - Count({<[signup_plan_type]= {'plantype-standard'}>} [date_cancelled])),0, RowNo()))

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Sacha
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Mayilvahanan,

I still have the same graph and the same problem with the formula you advised me.

Sacha_0-1602750433795.png

Sacha
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Does anyone have any idea regarding ​​the formula?

Regards,