cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Create a path for a folder connection

Hi to all!!!!

I'm trying to create a connection to a Dropbox folder in my computer using the "folder option" as you can see in the first image.

On the second image the path that shows to the folder that I want to Crete the connection. 

Is it possible for someone to help me to create this path so I can use the store function and send / save a cdv file into the Dropbox Folder?

Image 1) Folder connection orange star:

path3.png

image 2) File Path in dropbox

Folder Path.png

Image 3) Place where I need to put the path:

folder path 1.png

Labels (4)
4 Replies
Ivan_Bozov
Luminary
Luminary

Hi! If I understand correctly, you want to use the STORE function in Qlik Sense Cloud to save something on your PC? As far as I know this is not supported. It works within the Cloud environment with Attached Files (see below), but storing in a folder on your computer would not work.

Table:
LOAD*INLINE
[A,B
1,2];
STORE Table INTO [lib://AttachedFiles/Table.qvd](QVD);

vizmind.eu
JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

It's NOT possible at this moment to store via the Dropbox web connector. This can only be used to request information. What you can do is create a folder connection with your Dropbox folder and synchronize this way.

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Jordi hi

On the first image the path for the dropbox folder in my computer, can you help me with an example of a path for this location so I can put it in the folder connection (second image) and be able to store files in it?

Image 1)

Folder Path.png

Image 2) 

Folder connection:

folder path 1.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Ivan hi

lib://AttachedFiles/

I tryed the code you send me and get the next error, "Connection not found" this means that I need to create a folder connection so I can move forward?