cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
max200560
Contributor II
Contributor II

Create a view

Salve a tutti. Ho l'esigenza di "leggere" i dati di una tabella in maniera personalizzata.

La tabella riporta i dati relativi alla movimentazione dei veicoli per lavorazioni presso terzi in modo che ogni record rappresenta un movimento di uscita o di entrata con relativa provenienza o destinazione (fornitore terzo). 

Ho già sperimentato con MsAccess una personalizzazione della tabella e vorrei riprodurla su QLIK Sense (ma ho molte difficoltà). 

In msAccess ho creato due query mettendo un campo chiave costituito dal telaio del veicolo e il destinatario (nel caso dell'invio del veicolo al fornitore) e la provenienza (nel caso del rientro dal fornitore). Poi ho creato una vista sulle due query mettendo in relazione il campo chiave presente nelle due query. In questo modo di ogni chiave ho il movimento di invio (con una data relativa al documento di accompagnamento) e di rientro (con data relativa al documento del fornitore) e la differenza in giorni per avere il "tempo" della lavorazione.

L'ultimo step è un raggruppamento che mi dia per ogni fornitore il numero di lavorazioni e il tempo medio delle lavorazioni. (allego un file excel con quanto realizzato - il foglio "sheet" è quello che ho su QLIK, il foglio "raggruppamento" è la personalizzazione fatta su MsAccess, il foglio "sintesi" è la lettura sintetica del "raggruppamento").

Purtroppo sono nuovo in QLIK e mi mancano le conoscenze necessarie a realizzare quanto mi serve. Se qualcuno mi aiuta a realizzare l'analisi lo ringrazio in anticipo.

Labels (1)
1 Reply
max200560
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello everyone. I need to "read" the data of a table in a personalized way.

The table shows the data relating to the movement of vehicles for processing by third parties so that each record represents an outbound or inbound movement with relative origin or destination (third party supplier).

I have already experimented with MsAccess a customization of the table and I would like to reproduce it on QLIK Sense (but I have many difficulties).

In msAccess I created two queries by putting a key field consisting of the vehicle chassis and the recipient (in the case of sending the vehicle to the supplier) and the origin (in the case of returning from the supplier). Then I created a view on the two queries by relating the key field in the two queries. In this way, for each key I have the sending movement (with a date relative to the accompanying document) and return (with a date relative to the supplier's document) and the difference in days to have the "time" of the processing.

The last step is a grouping that gives me for each supplier the number of processes and the average time of the processes. (I am attaching an excel file with what has been created - the "sheet" sheet is the one I have on QLIK, the "grouping" sheet is the customization done on MsAccess, the "summary" sheet is the synthetic reading of the "grouping").

Unfortunately, I am new to QLIK and I lack the necessary knowledge to accomplish what I need. If anyone helps me to carry out the analysis, I thank them in advance.

max200560_0-1652968044683.png