Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tibz
Contributor II
Contributor II

CrossTable Hierarchy Display Problem

Hi everyone,

I have a hierarchical dimension : Department > Manager > Employe, a time hierachy : year > ... > day, and a crosstable.

Currently, I have only one Department, so the crosstable displays the manager stats by default and skips the Department.

But I want to have the department stats ( for a more global vision)

Btw when I add another department in the Database, Qlik don't skip Department anymore and display all my department with the global stats.

All I want to do is to force Qlik to display department even if there is only one in the database.

Thanks in advance for your help !

Regards.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lfetensini
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

The premise of the drill-down function is to present the next layer when there is only one result. For it is imagined that a single layer will not be useful in reading the data.

Unfortunately there is no way to achieve the result you want unless it is the last layer of the sequence.

In good practice this does not make much difference since the intention was to pierce the layer.

Either way, feel comfortable creating a suggestion topic for Qlik with this feature.

Support your colleagues. Remember to "like" the answers that are helpful to you and flag as "solved" the one that helped you solve. Cheers.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
lfetensini
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

The premise of the drill-down function is to present the next layer when there is only one result. For it is imagined that a single layer will not be useful in reading the data.

Unfortunately there is no way to achieve the result you want unless it is the last layer of the sequence.

In good practice this does not make much difference since the intention was to pierce the layer.

Either way, feel comfortable creating a suggestion topic for Qlik with this feature.

Support your colleagues. Remember to "like" the answers that are helpful to you and flag as "solved" the one that helped you solve. Cheers.
Tibz
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for your answer ,

Have a nice day !