Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cumulative Number on KPI

Hello Community,

I have a measures created as variables

let vConvenienceIndex1 = 'If(sum(msrConvenienceIndexQuestionPoints1) > 0, sum(msrConvenienceIndexIndexScore1) / sum(msrConvenienceIndexQuestionPoints1), 0) ';

let vTreatmentIndex1 = 'If(sum(msrTreatmentIndexQuestionPoints1) > 0, sum(msrTreatmentIndexIndexScore1) / sum(msrTreatmentIndexQuestionPoints1), 0)';

let vValueIndex1 = 'If(sum(msrValueIndexQuestionPoints1) > 0, sum(msrValueIndexIndexScore1) / sum(msrValueIndexQuestionPoints1), 0)';

let vQualityIndex1 = 'If(sum(msrQualityIndexQuestionPoints1) > 0, sum(msrQualityIndexIndexScore1) / sum(msrQualityIndexQuestionPoints1), 0)';

and then one measure is the sum of these variable

let vCSE = '$(vConvenienceIndex1)  + $(vTreatmentIndex1)  + $(vValueIndex1) + $(vQualityIndex1)' ;

What I am trying to do is create a KPI for the last measure vCSE but based on cumulative calculation for each month.

For example when I select Jan 2017 it gives result for Jan only, but if I select Feb 2017 (without selecting Jan 2017) it gives me cumulative result for Jan and Feb.

I tried to do it with rangesum but it did not work.

Any ideas please?

Thanks

12 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

HI Omar,

One last question related to the same issue.

If I want to add the same calculation to the chart with MonthYear dimension, but I need it to display only last 3 months based on Month Year selection. For example if i select Sep 2017 the chart will show July, August September,

I tried something like below but it still shows all the Months Would you be able to help me with this one too?

if(sum({<SurveyNewDate={">$(monthend(AddMonths(Max(SurveyNewDate),-3)))"}>}(msrConvenienceIndexQuestionPoints1))>0,

sum({<SurveyNewDate={">$(monthend(AddMonths(Max(SurveyNewDate),-3)))"}>}(msrConvenienceIndexIndexScore1))/

sum({<SurveyNewDate={">$(monthend(AddMonths(Max(SurveyNewDate),-3)))"}>}(msrConvenienceIndexQuestionPoints1)),0)

OmarBenSalem

Maybe use a variable as follow:

vCumul3Months = date=,Year=,Month=,Quarter=, date={">=$(=addMonths(max(date),-3))<=$(=Max(date))"}

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Great,

Thank you