Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Cumulative Sum

This is my graph:

cumulative year.PNG

cumulative month.PNG

At the moment I am having trouble with the measure "Total Pendente". It´s suppose to sum the number of tickets in state vPendentes of previous months and years.

If in 2014 we close the year with 4 tickets "Pendente" on Jan 2015 it should be: 4 of 2014 plus 1 of Jan 2015.

Another ex: if i select Mar 2016 it should sum all month before Mar 2016 and Mar 2016 included;

It is still important that the graph correspond to selections like client (its on the same table).

Here is the code for Total Pendente at the moment:

RangeSum(

Above(

Count(

{$<status_name = {$(vPendente)},

Month,

Year>}

[ticket_id]),

RowNo())

) * Avg(1)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

May be this:

RangeSum(Above(Count({$<status_id = {1,4,6,7,8,10,12,13,15}, Month, Year, MonthYear = {"$(='<=' & Date(Max(MonthYear), 'MMM-YYYY'))"}>} [ticket_id]), 0,  RowNo())) * Avg(1)

View solution in original post

11 Replies
sunny_talwar

Is this not working? I mean you are seeing 34 for 2015? Isn't that right?

Not applicable
Author

It should be 35

Not applicable
Author

Sorry, it should be 5. 4 from the previous dates and 1 from the current month selected

sunny_talwar

May be try this:

RangeSum(

RangeSum(Above(Count({$<status_name = {$(vPendente)}, Month, Year>} [ticket_id]), 1,  RowNo())), Count({$<status_name = {$(vPendente)}>} [ticket_id])) * Avg(1)

Not applicable
Author

cumulative3.PNG

Its still not finished because if i select the last possible date, Dez 2016, the sum should be the 84 as indicated in the first picture. For an x date is suppose to count the tickets before that date and also the x date

sunny_talwar

I see what you mean, but I would have to test this out before I can offer a suggestion here, would you be able to share a sample?

Not applicable
Author

Can you send me a email just so i can send you another with the excel with the records. I don´t thinks its possible to attach an excel here.
My is salero.rafael@gmail.com

sunny_talwar

You can attach here:

Uploading a Sample

Not applicable
Author

The variable vPendente correspond to

'1',

'4',

'6',

'7',

'8',